scroll down to view LEAGUEs
- Matches to be played under FLOODLIGHTS.
- Mixed or same sex pairings will compete in all leagues
- All Leagues to be completed by Saturday 30th April 2023. There will not be extensions beyond this date.
- Play 2 sets - at 5 all - play tie-break first to 7 (must win 2 points clear) Maximum points that can be won per match is 12.
- Winner will be the pair who wins 'most' games - minimum requirement of three matches to be played to be declared league 'winner'
- To facilitate speedy website updates please complete ONLINE REPORT SCORE after each match played (see form above).
- In the event a player withdraws and is replaced : All previous matches played by the original pairing will be voided - and the new pairing must replay ALL matches.
- There is good time to arrange matches so please do not leave to the last minute. Floodlit tournament matches cannot be played on;
-Wednesday evenings after 19:00
-Thursday evenings on Court 1 19:00-20:00
-Wednesday Round Robin Tournament evenings 7pm
- To assist with forward planning courts can be booked beyond the 7 day booking rule for club tournaments including the Floodlit. Click HERE to book beyond 7 day (scroll down to bottom of the web link page).
- Should a pair withdraw from the league due to injury without having played all their matches any previous scores will be voided. A pair cannot withdraw on the basis of lack of time to play matches.
- If a match is arranged and one pair cancel at the last minute (same day) the remaining pair will be awarded a walk over and take 10 points unless another match date can be mutually agreed.
- Players are responsible for arranging their own matches - Members contact details can be found on the club's online court booking system Globus. If you do not have your Globus online username and/or password contact Tara Cosser;
- (Golf Club admin) on 01483 421275 or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org