- Entries close 29th July mid-night & leagues published soon after.
- Mixed or same sex pairings will compete in all leagues
- All Leagues to be completed by Saturday 30 March 2020
- Players are responsible for organising their own matches
- Play 2 sets - at 5 all - play tie-break first to 7 (must win 2 points clear)
- All games to be played UNDER FLOODLIGHTS
- Winner will be the pair who wins 'most' games - minimum requirement of three matches to be played to be declared league 'winner'
- To facilitate speedy website updates please complete ONLINE REPORT SCORE after each match played (see form above).
- In the event a player withdraws and is replaced : All previous matches played by the original pairing will be voided - and the new pairing must replay ALL matches.
- Should a pair withdraw from the league without having played all their matches any previous scores will be voided
- If a match is arranged and one pair cancel at the last minute (same day) the remaining pair will be awarded a walk over and take 10 points unless another match date can be mutually agreed.