- Entries close 10th September mid-night & leagues published soon after 16th September
- Mixed or same sex pairings will compete in all leagues
- All Leagues to be completed by Saturday 4th May 21:45
- Players are responsible for organising their own matches
- Play 2 sets - at 5 all - play tie-break first to 7 (must win 2 points clear)
- All games to be played under flood lights
- Winner will be the pair who wins 'most' games - minimum requirement of three matches to be played to be declared 'winner'
- To facilitate speedy website updates, after each match please complete ONLINE REPORT SCORE form above.
- In the event a player withdraws and is replaced - any previous matches they played are voided - and the new pairing must replay ALL matches.
- Should a pair withdraw from the league without having played all their matches any previous scores will be voided
- If a match is arranged and one pair cancel at the last minute (same day) the remaining pair will be awarded a walk over and take 10 points unless another match date can be mutually agreed.