ROUND 3 in session: ends 15/3/23
To join the next session 16/3/23 complete the online form below
WSTC Box Leagues Rules
- Players need to be an LTA Advantage member CLICK HERE to join (it's free)
- Format: Play two short sets (first to 4 games, at 3-3 play a tie-break to 7 (2 clear). At one set all play a third set tie break to 10 (2 clear).
- Players are responsible for contacting and arranging their own matches. Find contact details on the WSTC court booking site : click HERE
- Report each match result on LTA website. Log on HERE
- Match results must be entered before the closing date of each ROUND - see above for end date.
- Four players per league
- At the end of each period: Top two players get promoted, middle two stay put, bottom two relegated. If in league one - top four players stay put.
- If two players on the same points, the player with the most SETS will be promoted. If tied, then whoever won their head to head match goes through.
- If a player is inactive they will be automatically removed from the leagues at the end of the period . If any player is removed and wishes to re-join at some future point they'll need to re-apply and start in the lowest league.
HOW TO ENTER YOUR BOX LEAGUE MATCH RESULT - SHORT VIDEO CLIP