HOW TO USE GLOBUS ONLINE COURT BOOKING
- All members are issued with a username and password when they join. Contact the Golf Club admin if you have forgotten both: email firstname.lastname@example.org - Click on Book a Court or find a member. Then click 'LOG IN' at the top RIGHT. (There is a ‘Forgot your PIN Code?’ facility on the login page which you can use providing you know your member ID but have forgotten your PIN).
- Enter your member ID and PIN codes in the boxes provided and click the box named ‘LOG IN’ N.B When you first log in, please click on ‘Member information’ and change your PIN code to a memorable four digit number.
- Click ‘COURT TIMETABLES’ top left view, then select 'DAILY' from the calendar choose a day, then, choose a court and start time. IMPORTANT : You can only book 7 days plus two hours in advance.
- Select how many minutes you want to book the court for by clicking the 30 minute, 60 minute or 90 minute box. For a two hour booking you should make 2 x 60 minute bookings. NB. To enter your opponents name and send them an automatic email confirming the booking (if they have chosen to receive such emails) click on ‘Find opponent’ where you can search and select your opponent by Surname or First name. Click ‘confirm booking’ and your time slot should now be labelled in green NB. To ensure you receive email confirmation of your booking, go to ‘Member information’ and tick the box ‘I would like to receive booking confirmation via email’ then click ‘Confirm’. You can also click ‘Confirm and send test mail’ to make sure the email system is working for you.
- You can also use the system at the clubhouse. There is a touch screen terminal there with instructions for use, so don’t forget to take your ID & PIN with you when you visit.
ONLINE BOOKING RULES
- Cancelling: ALWAYS CANCEL A BOOKING WHEN IT IS NO LONGER REQUIRED (even if rain stops play!)
- Non-attendance/ID Locking: The system has a facility to lock your ID if you do not attend a booking. If we have problems with non-cancellation we will apply this setting. Only you and/or your selected opponent are permitted to delete bookings. To do so, click on ‘Your bookings’ then the delete button.
- Seven Day Rule: YOU MAY ONLY BOOK A COURT UP TO 7 DAYS 2 hours AHEAD!
- Exceptions to the seven day rule:
- Club tournament matches: To book, log in, book your court date & time, enter your opponent's name as 6666, 6667 or 6668 then press ‘Confirm’. Press ‘Confirm’ again and the booking will appear under your name with 'Tournament' below it. Court 1 may be booked for a club tournament match during a club session on Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday ONLY if there are no alternatives and/or prearranged events organised (Permission MUST be been gained from one of the captains). NB: The system will bar you from overriding a club session booking so you will need to contact one the committee team’s administrators via email: email@example.com
- Rollover rule: If the specific time you want within seven days has already been taken, you may book a court seven days later, but at that specific time only. To book a rollover, log in, book your court date & time, enter your opponent's name as 7777, 7778 or 7779 then press ‘Confirm’. Press ‘Confirm’ again and the booking will appear under your name with 'Rollover' below it.