ENTRIES CLOSE NEXT FRIDAY 26th JUNE - BE QUICK!
2020 Summer Championships
- Doubles pairs are drawn from a hat (unlike the winter tournament where you can opt to choose your partner) NO singles this year.
- The competition will be played during July and August with the final to be played in September. Matches not played by the play by date will be determined by a coin toss.
- All standards welcome: We would like to encourage ALL members, regardless of playing standard to enter the doubles, mixed doubles.
- Closing date for entries 5pm Friday 26th June . The draw will be published on Wednesday 1st July or soon after.
- Best of three sets with tie-break (2 clear) at 6-6 in all three sets. The third set can be a tie-break if agreed beforehand.
- Used shared or your own tennis balls (marked with initials).