West Surrey Tennis Club Rules
This is a summary of the WSTC rules - a full copy is posted on the notice board in the clubhouse:
1. Recognised sportswear must be worn at all times on court.
2. Non-marking tennis shoes must be worn at all times on court.
3. All tennis balls must be collected and the nets let down once play is completed.
4. Bad language and poor sportsmanship have no place on the tennis court.
5. No animals are permitted on court at any time.
6. The Clubhouse must be kept tidy at all times. This includes washing and putting away any cups used.
7. The floodlights must be switched off no later than 21.45.
8. A member may normally introduce only one playing visitor at a time.
9. More than one visitor may be introduced with prior permission from a Committee member.
10. The required details in the Visitors’ Book must be filled in, and the relevant fee paid before playing.
11. A visitor may play at most six times per year, whoever makes the introductions.
12. Members must be aware that they are also bound to abide by the rules of West Surrey Golf Club below.
Should these rules not be adhered to the Committee reserve the right to ask a member to leave the courts or should a serious breach occur then the committee may choose to revoke the membership of the individual(s) concerned.
Golf Club Conditions of Use
Tennis members are expected to comply with the Golf Club dress code of "smart casual" which means that tennis clothes, tennis shoes/trainers and jeans should not be worn in the Golf Club clubhouse.
There are showers and changing facilities at the Golf Club clubhouse but if tennis players do not wish to change out of their tennis gear they can purchase drinks and snacks for consumption on the terrace in the summer.
For meals in the dining room gentlemen are expected to wear a jacket and tie.
|West Surrey Tennis Club||