- Closing date for entries> mid-night Monday 26th March
- Best of 3 sets with tie-break (2 clear) at 6-6 in all 3 sets
- Matches MUST be completed by the Play by Date: This rule will be enforced rigorously to avoid undue last-minute panics and court congestion.
- PLAY BY DATES
- Preliminary round>30th April
- 1st Round>13th May
- Quarter Finals>24th May
- Semi Finals>17th June
- Finals>30th June mid-day
- All players are responsible for arranging each match
- If there are truly exceptional circumstances and a mutual agreement to a date just beyond the play-by date, one of the captains should be contacted for a deferment
- Please also contact one of the captains (Mixed –David LH, Ladies' – Denise Woods/Lena Kirby, Men’s – Simon Heilpern) if your only option is to play a match during a club session (which should be avoided as a courtesy to others)
- If it is not possible to arrange the match in good time, try to negotiate a walk over for one pair, based on which pair has made themselves most available to play
- If the captains have not heard from the players, and no result is recorded, they will toss a coin to determine who goes through.
- At semi finals stage, should the winning pair NOT be available to play on finals day, the committee have the power to reinstate the losing semi finalist.