ONLINE COURT BOOKING RULES
- Cancelling: ALWAYS CANCEL A BOOKING WHEN IT IS NO LONGER REQUIRED (even if rain stops play!)
- Non-attendance/ID Locking: The system has a facility to lock your ID if you do not attend a booking. If we have problems with non-cancellation we will apply this setting. Only you and/or your selected opponent are permitted to delete bookings. To do so, click on ‘Your bookings’ then the delete button.
- Seven Day Rule: YOU MAY ONLY BOOK A COURT UP TO 7 DAYS 2 hours AHEAD!
- Exceptions to the seven day rule:
- Club tournament matches: To book, log in, book your court date & time, enter your opponent's name as 6666, 6667 or 6668 then press ‘Confirm’. Press ‘Confirm’ again and the booking will appear under your name with 'Tournament' below it. Court 1 may be booked for a club tournament match during a club session on Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday ONLY if there are no alternatives and/or prearranged events organised (Permission MUST be been gained from one of the captains). NB: The system will bar you from overriding a club session booking so you will need to contact one the committee team’s administrators via email: email@example.com
- Rollover rule: If the specific time you want within seven days has already been taken, you may book a court seven days later, but at that specific time only. To book a rollover, log in, book your court date & time, enter your opponent's name as 7777, 7778 or 7779 then press ‘Confirm’. Press ‘Confirm’ again and the booking will appear under your name with 'Rollover' below it.